Tuesday, October 18, 2011

First brief Synopsis

I signed up for NaNoWriMo--National Novel Writing Month--and today, I added a very brief synopsis of my novel to the naNoWriMo site--and a photo:

This is my icon photo for NaNoWriMo
Synopsis
Mycology Professor Colin McHaggerty is well-loved by everyone, or so it seems, but when he turns up in the hospital with mushroom poisoning, his teaching assistant, Marcy Elmsford, does not believe it was a a terrible accident. But that's just what happens to her when she begins poking around trying to find out what really happened. A hit and run! Still, she continues looking, never imagining she might find the answer to a 13-year-old murder.

This synopsis is a first draft and subject to change.  In fact, rereading it, I can guarantee it will change, but not today, I have too many other things to do!!!  AK!

No comments:

Post a Comment